We have a new email list for the HOA. An invitation was sent out to the email addresses that have been previously given to the HOA. If you didn’t get an invitation, please visit our Mailing List page to subscribe. You can also find a link to manage your subscription options.
Welcome / Introductions – Meeting was called to order by Patrick Kimes at 7 pm
Those in attendance were: Steve Ginn, Kendall, Jessica, and Patrick Kimes
Review and approve October Minutes: October minutes approved
– Any accounts with a $1,000 or more balance in January will have a lien filed.
– Kendall will begin training
– Thank you letters have been mailed out
– Office hours will remain 3-6 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
– The accountants will begin to run a virtual office from their North Carolina location. We will begin scanning invoices are using electronic images instead of paper documents.
– Patrick will solicit bid for kid pool or splash pad. $20,000 limit.
– National Night Out went a little over budget
– The idea for a Spring Social was approved by the board members and will need to be added to budget
Neighborhood news / updates
– It was asked if RV’s could be parked in the clubhouse parking lot over Thanksgiving weekend. The board member said this should be a last resort because it could cause problems in the future.
– Carol Palmer has complained numerous times about the yards not looking nice. It seems that drought problems are everywhere. The Bylaws do not cover specifics of yard maintenance.
– Vandalism to Pool: Some teenagers were caught on camera throwing the pool chairs into the pool. The pool key has been cut off until homeowner’s contact
Action Item List
– Steve will purchase tri-fold towels from Sam’s
– Stan Stevenson will maintain the cleaning of retention ponds / areas
– The board is still accepting bids for Front door replacement and installation of new back door.
– We are still waiting for the Volleyball net replacement before we fix the poles and volleyball court.
Budget for 2012 will be set and approved in the December meeting.
There will be a presentation of ByLaw Amendments in December
The board will need to renew contracts with Stan Stevenson for lawn care services and George Lee for pool maintenance.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:07 pm by Patrick Kimes.
Meeting was called to order by Patrick at 7:00 pm.
Present at the meeting:
The first item discussed hiring an office assistant. There are a few applicants interested in the position.
Robert and Patrick will conduct interviews and the board will make a decision.
Planning committee – No action
The clubhouse painting / repairs have been completed.
The annual National Night Out was a success.
The board decided to host a spring social at the clubhouse.
The gate to the shed needs to be rebuilt.
Past due accounts will be updated by the accountant. We need a status on each house that is past due.
The board will make a decision in the next meeting on next steps to take.
Robert will follow up with the completion / covering of outside faucet.
A decision was made to only nominate board members who are actual home owner’s or reside in the association.
Budget for 2012:
Suggestions for allocation of 2012 funds will be discussed at the next meeting.
Meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.
The Meeting was called to order at 6:58 by Patrick L. Kimes
Those present at the meeting: Steve Ginn, Robert Cooper, Jessica Guidry, and Patrick Kimes.
A question was made about writing off accounts with less than a $10 balance.
Patrick will call to obtain the new insurance certificate.
Kendall’s last day is 08/20/2011.
Patrick will replenish the supplies with the use of the debit card
Six new tables and chairs were purchased for the pool area. They still need to be put together.
Matt will update the board regarding the price to use a coordinator for National Night Out.
Homeowner complained about neighbors not watering their grass and the lawns turning brown.
We will purchase binders for a maintenance log.
Steve will call to schedule painting of clubhouse.
Lemonade stand is leaving a bunch of trash in the common area.
Meeting was ended at 8:03 PM.
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 pm by Patrick L. Kimes.
The attendees at the meeting were Patrick, Steve, Matt, Robert, and Jessica.
The issue of foreclosure on past due homes was discussed by the board members. The board members will discuss over the next month and make a vote on whether to move forward with foreclosures during the next Home owners meeting.
Infinity Pool was over paid. Steve will contact to set up a re-payment plan.
Jim will now be preparing the financial statements instead of Laurel.
A section of duties between office associate and accountant will be defined and presented to the board during the next meeting.
A new office assistant has been hired: Kendall
– Her responsibilities / hours will be defined and presented to the board for approval during the next meeting.
Media box has been installed.
New club house door: start taking bids. Present proposals for vote next meeting.
The board voted and approved to purchase 4 more table and 16 chairs for the pool area.
Matt will solicit bid for an event coordinator to conduct the 2011 National Night Out.
Bid from Lucas cleaning to perform painting and cleaning. Board member voted and all in favor of painting and fixing the interior and exterior of the clubhouse.
Solicitations for bids to re-paint / tile / and fix ventilation in outside bathrooms will be gathered before the next board meeting.
None at this time
A handicap parking spot will be designated for the clubhouse / parking area.
The shut off pool pump switch will be moved to the inside locked gate area.
Video Surveillance signs will be posted in the clubhouse / pool area.