Welcome / Introductions – Meeting was called to order by Patrick Kimes at 7 pm
Those in attendance were: Steve Ginn, Kendall, Jessica, and Patrick Kimes
Review and approve October Minutes: October minutes approved
– Any accounts with a $1,000 or more balance in January will have a lien filed.
– Kendall will begin training
– Thank you letters have been mailed out
– Office hours will remain 3-6 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
– The accountants will begin to run a virtual office from their North Carolina location. We will begin scanning invoices are using electronic images instead of paper documents.
– Patrick will solicit bid for kid pool or splash pad. $20,000 limit.
– National Night Out went a little over budget
– The idea for a Spring Social was approved by the board members and will need to be added to budget
Neighborhood news / updates
– It was asked if RV’s could be parked in the clubhouse parking lot over Thanksgiving weekend. The board member said this should be a last resort because it could cause problems in the future.
– Carol Palmer has complained numerous times about the yards not looking nice. It seems that drought problems are everywhere. The Bylaws do not cover specifics of yard maintenance.
– Vandalism to Pool: Some teenagers were caught on camera throwing the pool chairs into the pool. The pool key has been cut off until homeowner’s contact
Action Item List
– Steve will purchase tri-fold towels from Sam’s
– Stan Stevenson will maintain the cleaning of retention ponds / areas
– The board is still accepting bids for Front door replacement and installation of new back door.
– We are still waiting for the Volleyball net replacement before we fix the poles and volleyball court.
Budget for 2012 will be set and approved in the December meeting.
There will be a presentation of ByLaw Amendments in December
The board will need to renew contracts with Stan Stevenson for lawn care services and George Lee for pool maintenance.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:07 pm by Patrick Kimes.