We want everybody to have a safe and fun experience in our facilities. With that in mind, we have a few rules everyone needs to follow:
2013 Pool Rule Revisions
New and changed rules in effect for the SPHOA pool:
- No entry without key and ID showing residence in the HOA boundaries.
- Members under 16 or without ID must be accompanied by an adult HOA member.
- There is a limit of 6 guests per key allowed for admittance to the pool unless the host member has a reservation for the clubhouse.
- Food must remain under the covered porch or on the wood deck. No food allowed on the concrete deck around the pool.
- No balloons allowed in the pool area.
- Splash pad is for ages 10 and under.
- No furniture on splash pad or in pools.
- No propping open gate under any circumstances.
- Entry into the pool area through any means other than the gate (that is, climbing the fence) will result in immediate suspension of pool and clubhouse privileges and possibly criminal trespass charges.
Original rules still in effect:
- NO bicycles allowed
- NO rollerblading, skating or skateboarding in the pool area
- NO pets allowed
- NO running
- Do NOT play with or misuse SPHOA property
- The use of alcoholic beverages will not be condoned
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY – SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
Due to inclement weather, maintenance and other health or safety reasons the pool may be closed.
Disruptive / destructive behavior of any kind will not be tolerated.
Management reserves the right to deny use or close pool at anytime.